.

Your Ad Here

precious egg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Coincidence!

A chicken farmer went to a local bar....

Sat nextto a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.



The woman perks up and says, 'How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!



''What a coincidence' the farmer says.

'This is aspecial day for me.... I am celebrating



''This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!' says the woman.



'What a coincidence!' says the farmer!



As they clinked glasses the man asked, 'What are you celebrating?



''My husband and I have been trying to have a childand today my gynecologist told me that I am pregnant!



''What a coincidence,' says the man.



'I'm a chickenfarmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying fertilized eggs.



''That's great!' says the woman. 'How did your chickens become fertile?''



I used a different cock,' he replied.



The woman smiled and said, 'What a coincidence.'


Parts Finder